3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperStas0 12.04.21 11:10 pm

The problem with mods on The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (The Binding of Isaac)

Guys, please help me solve the problem with mods on TBoI: Repentance, I can't install them, or rather I can, but the "Mods" tab is simply not available in the game. I played TBoI AB + with mods and everything worked fine, I downloaded TBoI: Repentance, went to my mother without mods (Depth II), so that the achievements would work with mods, went to the Binding of Isaac Afterbirth + Mods folder in the explorer, where there were mods on TBoI AB +, and installed Repentance mods there. After starting the game, everything started up for me, but the fashion tab is simply not available, what should I do?
I ask you to help, thank you :)
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr Velz 12.04.21

At the moment, mods are not available by decision of the developers. Most likely their girlfriends in a month or 2. But you still have to wait a long time, since major mods will not be updated very soon.

But I'm waiting for the Item Description at least

l
lil_chicha 27.04.21

SuperStas0
You can try in the options file to replace 0 by 1 in the EnableMods line

G
GasterBlaster 09.05.21

lil_chicha
it doesn't work
you can't
wait

P
Pirogov Pirogov 09.05.21

Guys. Mods will be available after update 4.0.3 (in the sense AFTER it, and not when it comes. Although 4.0.3 is already out) - so the developers say. We are waiting.

S
SuperStas0 09.05.21

Attention to the question, can you already install mods?

B
BLebiks 09.05.21

SuperStas0
No, but it seems to me that in weeks 1-2. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1426300/The_Binding_of_Isaac_Repentance/ Here is Isaac in the incentive find updates there and you can follow. Mods should add 4.0.4

B
BLebiks 24.05.21

SuperStas0
Mods available

C
Creeper 300 24.05.21

Mandrik Andrey the
same problem

A
Argiziont 24.05.21

Creeper 300
All figured out
In short, guide
1. Download the mod through any steamworkshop downloader
2. Unpack the folder in which there are folders and the metadata file into the mods folder
3. Go to the metadata file and find the directory item there is the name of the mod, copy it
4. We call it this the same folder with mod
5. Go to the data folder and create there an empty folder with the same name
6. Go to the game

A
Argiziont 24.05.21

I hope everyone helped!
I understood it myself, so I can't vouch for the accuracy.

T
TheCyrax 24.05.21

Argiziont
Did everything exactly the same, the mod appeared in the Mods tab, but does not show the description, although it is turned on

S
Super gemes 24.05.21

The same thing, the mod appeared in the Mods tab, but does not show the description

B
BudmiT 24.05.21

there is also no description, although mod config works fine

S
Super gemes 24.05.21

BudmiT
I read on the incentive it's not only with us

P
Peinin 24.05.21

Super Gemes
And no solution?

A
Argiziont 24.05.21

There is, of course there is, I had the same problem as you, but then I remembered that it was not in vain that I had a diploma in Computer Engineer.
Peinin

A
Argiziont 24.05.21

Peinin Do you
know how to use github?
https://github.com/wofsauge/External-Item-Descriptions/tree/88d8d6fe192fec8090422dce2bae57a6221cbd28
download this commit, and do everything as you did before.
they broke something and the mod does not load, but you can download the version of the mod while everything was working,
Contact!

G
Garrisonmiller 24.05.21

Argiziont
Omagad, really. Thank you!

G
Gese23 24.05.21

Who knows how to open the console?

A
Argiziont 24.05.21

Gese23
C: Users "Username" Documents My Games Binding of Isaac Repentance options.ini
In the line EnableDebugConsole = 0, change 0 to 1
If you killed the mother's heart before then the achievement will still be available, if not then they will be disabled.